KOSMOS GERMAN - Hydraulic Arm Model Kit
Build a robotic arm and test its functions
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
With this exciting experiment set, young scientists from the age of 10 can explore hydraulics. They can make a real robotic arm from over 200 individual parts using the age-appropriate step-by-step instructions (in German). Assemble it without the use of glue by screwing, clicking and plugging.
As soon as the robotic arm is fully assembled, it can be tested: Explore the functions, pick up objects and experience first-hand what's possible with the power of water.
A comprehensive accompanying booklet (in German) has helpful background information on the subject of hydraulics and their areas of application.
- Particularly comprehensive set with 229 individual parts
- Also required: Ruler, scissors, pen, water
- Promotes fine motor skills
- Great concentration exercise
- With gripper arm and suction cup
- A great gift for tech-savvy kids and teens
- Product in German
|Recommended for Children::||14 years old|