LEGO City - 60265 Marine Research Base
Explore fascinating underwater worlds
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Interchangeable modules
- Includes submarine & underwater drone
- Contents: 497 parts
Item no.: MUE-LEG-60265, Content: 1 item, EAN: 5702016617993
Explore the coral-covered sea floor and experience fascinating underwater worlds! There is so much to discover, so let's go to the marine research base and let the adventure begin! Detailed structures and cool vehicles with great functions invite children to realistic and imaginative role-play games.
Contents: 497 parts
- Marine research base with interchangeable living and research modules (dimensions when assembled: 20 x 27 x 15cm)
- Docking submarine with movable examination arms, rotating propeller and hinged cockpit
- Underwater drone
- 5 marine explorer mini-figures
- 2 animal figures: shark and stingray
- Child-friendly building instructions
Note: The free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets also includes interactive building instructions (Instructions PLUS) with zoom, rotation and display functions. Building becomes child's play!
- Can be combined with other playsets from the LEGO® City Ocean series
- LEGO® supports the valuable work of the National Geographic Explorer with these authentic playsets.